Proverbs 4:25-27

Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

Turn not to the right hand nor the left: remove thy foot from evil.



Saturday, December 10, 2011

So close!

I woke up yesterday at 2:30am having contractions. They were pretty strong, but they were 20 minutes apart. I was waiting for a call from my midwife giving me the green light to try some castor oil to get things going. She finally called around 7:30am and gave me the thumbs up. None of her other clients were doing anything. So by 8:00am I drank my castor oil smoothie. From there, I start to have some contractions that grew closer together (2-3 minutes apart lasting 1 minute). Finally some progress. By 1:15pm the loose stools kicked in until 3:30pm. By this time I was having some very strong contractions and hoping they were getting the job done. By 4:00pm, I was soo tired and just wanted to take a nap. I finally gave in and took a nap, but then woke up to my contractions being gone. I was very disappointed. I had really hoped that the castor oil would get this baby out. I am going to try again either tomorrow or Monday depending on how things go from here. My midwife will let me know if we are in the clear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment